Nature and tranquility are the components of some recommended itineraries, and some packages that we offer, in an extended area of Basilicata. A way to admire and learn about traditions, unique natural and historical beauties of great value but little known.
Discovering Basilicata, a millenary land with a unique and authentic flavor, arouses emotions that only its hills, its mountains, its seas and its sunsets can awaken. The unique images of uncontaminated landscapes and the charm of its places rich in history, authentic knowledge and flavors, will amaze and enchant those who want to choose Basilicata as a destination for their journey.
Coming to Basilicata is a ritual inversion, it means discovering suggestive natural areas, in full relaxation or with the practice of outdoor sports activities, far from the hectic pace of everyday life and metropolises. Get in touch with a territory populated by genuine and hospitable people, ready to welcome you with a smile and a lot of availability.
Thanks to the good knowledge of our territory we will be happy to help you in the organization of itineraries by bike (also provided by us) or mountain bike, coastal (Maratea-Policoro) or internal, on foot (Bosco Ralle di Satriano, Costara di Sasso), religious (Regional Sanctuary of the Black Madonna of Viggiano, Sacro Monte Crocifisso di Brienza) climbing or descending into caves (Sant'Angelo le Fratte, Pertosa-Auletta) …… and the rest is your discovery!
Here are some recommended itineraries between nature, culture, good food and adventure:
- The Pertosa-Auletta Caves: the only speleological site in Europe where it is possible to navigate an underground river, penetrating towards the heart of the mountain.
- Medieval village Brienza - Grumentum - Pertusillo lake.
- Murals of Satriano - Costara-Pierfaone green area - cellars / murals / climbing of Sant'Angelo le Fratte.
- Naturalistic Oasis of Satriano di Lucania and Oasis of Pignola.
- Archaeological area of Vaglio di Basilicata and Grancia Park (Brindisi di Montagna)
- Lucanian Dolomites: Castelmezzano and Pietrapertosa.
- Tibetan Bridge: Sasso di Castalda
- Sanctuary of Monte Crocifisso (Brienza) and Regional Sanctuary of the Black Madonna of Viggiano.