for guests of B&B La Voce del Fiume
2. The delivery of the rooms (check in) is foreseen from 15.00 to 22:00, unless other needs that will be agreed in advance. In order to organise ourselves, we would be grateful if you would inform us of your arrival time and any delays. On the day of your departure, the rooms must be vacated no later than 11:00 a.m. to allow staff to clean and sanitize them in accordance with the "anti-Covid" regulations. If you wish, you can continue to stay in the common areas, or leave your luggage in our custody. If you wish to have a "late check out" you can request it at the time of booking and a supplement will be applied.
3. Pets are allowed, so you can bring your four-legged friends with you (for an extra charge) as long as they are in your care and under your responsibility. Pets are not allowed to be left alone on the premises.
4. Breakfast can be taken in the breakfast room or more romantically in your room or on your terrace (with a supplement of € 5.00) at the time agreed the day before, approximately between 08.00 and 10.00 am. It is forbidden to eat in your room and to light your own cooker. In accordance with regional legislation, as well as for reasons of safety and respect for other guests, we do not allow the use of cookers (except in rooms where a kitchenette is provided by prior arrangement), but we do allow the free consumption of pre-cooked and microwaved food only and exclusively in common areas and in the breakfast room.
5. Each room is equipped with a mini-bar where you can find snacks and drinks with a price list. It is strictly forbidden to use the mini-bar for storing drinks and personal food. If you only wish to use the fridge, please ask at reception. The cost is € 5.00 per day.
6. The cleaning of the rooms and bathrooms and the change of bed linen and towels are carried out every 2/3 days, as provided for by the regulations of L.R. n. 8/2008 and in compliance with the "anti Covid" regulations in force, using specific products for sanitation. (N.B. In case you need more towels or you need cleaning before three days, or any other necessity, we invite you to agree it with the reception).
7. Smoking is absolutely not allowed inside the rooms. The observance of this rule stems from the need to protect those who do not smoke and those who will come after you, as well as the rules of fire prevention.
8. We inform you that the rooms have safety deposit boxes.Therefore, please do not leave any valuables unattended in the rooms, bathrooms and common areas, but place them in the safes located inside each wardrobe. Please always close doors and windows. The B & B disclaims any responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to items of your property left in the rooms, bathrooms and common areas and for any damage to persons or property by and against third parties. Any damage must be reported and compensated immediately to the manager of the B&B.
9. In accordance with the B&B rules and regulations and the Municipal PoliceIn accordance with the rules of the B&B and the Municipal Police, silence is required in the time between 14.00 and 16.00 and from 22.00 to 08:00.It is strictly forbidden to receive visitors and other guests, other than those staying here.
10. We recommend a correct and civil use of the toilets, avoiding throwing anything into the toilet (please use the bins provided).
11. Our B&B adheres to the ecological label "Legambiente Turismo", so we invite you to reduce the waste of water and energy and the production of waste. We remind you to turn off the lights and air conditioners every time you leave the room. With your cooperation, even these simple measures can become effective actions to preserve the environment.
12. The hot water is generated by solar panels, so you will have to wait a few minutes for it to arrive.
We look forward to your kind cooperation and are at your disposal for any clarification you may require. We wish you a pleasant stay.